Miso and Apricot Glaze for Chicken and Fish

I don't normally blog on the weekends, but I am going to make an exception today. Yesterday, you will notice that I was very angry...to tell the truth there are no words to describe the white-hot fury that took over my entire day. Today, however, I've been gliding around in a hot air balloon, lunching at my Country Club, and hanging with the best darned sister, hubby, and kid any girl could want!!!

Even though I am stilled torqued off about a few things, today is a new day and every dawn brings new promise!


Having been up to the Tae Go Sa Shrine in sand Canyon helped too.

Just seeing that big Buddhist Temple reminded me that everyone-ESPECIALLY ME-has faults.



 It also reminded me of one of my favorite Asian/Fusion recipes. This is great with Duck,, Chicken, or pork. I even think it is AWESOME on seafood!


Miso/Apricot Glaze
1 cup white miso
1 cup apricot jam
1 clove garlic-crushed
2 Tbs Soy sauce
1 Tbs. grated ginger
mix in a bowl and use as a 'mopping sauce' on anything grilled! For a variation you can use raspberry, cherry or orange preserves too...YUMMY Yummy Yummy!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts