What does "All Natural" really mean, anyway?


Hola Fellow Foodies!

Today I came across this video and wanted to share it with you, because I have been bitching about this deceptive practice for a very long time. I remember the fist time I saw the phrase "100 organic evaporated can juice", and my Chef's brain nearly melted down in the middle of the Whole Foods in which I was standing. Now, I do like that the cane juice in question was "organic", but does anyone out there know what the above phrase really means? anyone...anyone... ?

No? Well "evaporated cane juice" is...wait for it....wait for it....SUGAR!!!!! Yes that's right it is a very fancy way of saying sugar. Man on man, I bet the advertising guru who came up with that marketing angle has retired to Bora Bora with his millions!!!! You don't believe me? you have to, just read this article at Processed Free America (.org) http://www.processedfreeamerica.org/resources/health-news/405-the-truth-about-evaporated-cane-juice

With this in mind, I want you to keep an open mind, and a hunger for what's right, and please watch the video in the link below about EXACTLY what "All Natural" really means on your packaging. Peace out! http://www.upworthy.com/a-funny-video-that-makes-you-never-want-to-fall-for-this-natural-lie-again?c=upw1

Only Organic Thanks www.onlyorganic.org for the great video!

Comments

Popular Posts